A two hour hall time included for memorial luncheons
($150 + tax & gratuity for an additional hour)
Minimum 30 Guests
Memorial Luncheons Served Buffet Style ($13.25 pp)
$125 HALL FEE
Family Style Service add $4.00 pp
21% will be added for tax and gratuity
BASIC BUFFET MENU INCLUDES:
- Garden Salad
- Mostaccioli (Choose: Meat sauce add $1.00 per guest or Marinara Sauce)
- Roasted Bone In Chicken
- Homemade Italian Bread & Garlic Rolls
- Green Bean/Carrot mix lightly tossed in imported olive oil and fresh garlic
- Nice assortment of unfrosted sheet cakes
- Soft Drinks, Hot Tea, Decaf and Regular Coffee
You may bring in your own desserts if you wish. Please bring any supplies
needed for them. Paper plates, plastic forks, foil for those who wish to take some home.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE:
The following are priced per person in addition to the basic menu.
No substitutions or monetary credits to basic menu.
- Cloth Napkins ($1.00 each napkin)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes ($1.95)
- Sliced Top Round of Beef ($3.25)
- Homemade Meatballs & Italian Sausages in Meat Sauce ($3.25)
- Roasted Sausage with Peppers & Onions ($3.25)
- Homemade Gnocchi ($5.00)
- Homemade Lasagna ($5.00 - Buffet Only)
- Homemade Minestrone or Chicken Pastina Soup ($4.25)
BAR SELECTIONS: What is served will be added to your bill
- Liters of House Wines $14.50 (Burgundy or Chablis)
- Upgrade Liters of Wine $19.50 (White Zinfandel, Merlot, or Chardonnay)
- Pitchers of Bud Light Draft $10.50
OPEN STANDARD BAR:
- Two Hours = $8.50 per guest for ALL GUESTS
- $20 Bartender Fee
- Vodka, Whiskey, Scotch, Gin, Rum, Peach Schnapps, Burgundy & Chablis Wine & Draft Beer
- (Premium Bar Available $12.50 per guest)
We DO NOT have a bartender on site unless you order an open bar package or a bar on a tab
$40 Bartender Fee for a cash bar or a bar on a tab
Cash bar is not available unless ordered ahead of time
While we realize it’s hard to get an exact number of guests – in order for us to keep our low prices, we ask that you do the following:
The night before your luncheon call us with the number of guests you would like us to cook for. This is the minimum number of guests you will be obligated to pay for.
We will be available until 7:00 to receive your guaranteed number.
The morning of the funeral, please ask the funeral director to call us with the number of guests at services. If this number is greater than what you told us the night before, we will be prepared to expect more guests. We will do our best to accommodate this number. If the number called in the morning is less than what you guaranteed the night before, the food is already in production. You will take food home for the number of guests who are missing. EXAMPLE: If you guarantee 50 people and only 40 attend your event, you will still be responsible for paying for 50 guests and will be able to take home enough food to make up the difference (10 people). We will package this food in ONE container. If you wish to split between family members please bring your own containers. There will be a charge for our additional packaging containers.
In order to obtain the best estimate of attendees for your event, we suggest the following formula. Count family members and those you are certain will attend. Next, make a list of people that you are uncertain may or may not attend and cut the number in half. Add the two numbers together and that will give you a reasonable estimate for your “guaranteed” guest count to provide to Corsi’s the night prior to your event.
Gratuity added to your total bill:
Your server will receive the 15% tip. If you wish to add additional gratuities when paying your bill please specify to whom you wish to acknowledge.
WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!
**Pricing & Menu Subject to Change**
Banquet & Events Contract
Completed contract required for all banquets and events.